Vertical shaft impact crusher BD
A very simple crushing principle
On the WEIL vertical shaft impact crushers, fragmentation is achieved mainly by the high speed projection of material on material. The materials to be crushed are fed through a simple funnel at the centre of a vertical shaft rotor, turning at heigh speed.
They are then projected against a natural wall of material built up on the step of a circular box, the stator. Crushing is achieved by: – multiple impact between the material projected from the rotor and the material piled up in the stator, – fragmentation by attrition. The product is then discharged naturally in free fall.
of the aggregates produced. This is the prime objective in using this type of crusher. Very varied feed options depending on the nature of the material; hardness, abrasivity, moisture content, any size under 60 mm acceptable.
Low installation cost
Simple structures required for crusher support, feed arrangement and to ensure crushed product collection. Very good energy/production consumption ratio.
To ensure the best usage, choice of rotor speed and adequate power supply, crushing and abrasibity tests can be carried out on samples at WEIL’s test plant.
- Easy product discharge under the crusher via two vertical chutes on either side of the pulley
- Easy access to wear parts throug inspection doors and a retractable feed corridor
- Simple and robust drive mechanism for the rotor (with three heavy duty bearings)
- Compensation for wear on the feed funnel through a raised setting system
- Rotor well protected by the wear parts and a hardening process, giving a longer life.Main wear parts on the rotor (ejectors, bars) identical to those on all the machines in the range
- The most important wearing parts of the same type for all devices in the series.
|TYPE||⌀ ROTOR||ROTOR SPEED||EL MOTOR||WEIGHT||THROUGHPUT|
|BD 8||800 mm||50 - 65 m /s||55 - 132 kW||3 500 kg||50 - 125 T / H|
|BD 10||1 000 mm||50 - 65 m /s||160 kW||4 700 kg||80 - 160 T / H|
|BD 12||1 200 mm||50 - 65 m /s||180 - 220 kW||6 300 kg||120 - 260 T / H|